Helicopter hands? Limp Lines? Let's fix 'em!
Join this special 4-week online intensive and gain strong, graceful hands and arms.
Get 3 lessons per week for 4 weeks with technique videos and drill videos to help you tame and strengthen your arms, shoulders and upper back.
Sign up by October 7 for a special bonus video! Registration closes October 15. Course runs October 17-November 13.
Choose from Self-Study, Accountability, or VIP Feedback. Certificate of Completion available!
All new belly dance classes starting September 12 at Bright Star World Dance, 108 High Street, Fl. 3, Portland, ME.
Save $10 only till September 5!
- Level 1: Intro to Belly Dance, Wednesdays 5:30 PM. Total beginners welcome!
- Level 2: Continuing Belly Dance, Mondays 7:00 PM.
- Level 3/4: Intermediate/Advanced Belly Dance, Wednesdays 7:00 PM.
Exercise/yoga wear and bare feet or soft-soled dance shoes recommended. Jingly hip scarves available to borrow!
- Lunchtime Shimmy Beginner Belly Dance Drop into Lunchtime Shimmy every Wednesday at noon! An upbeat, beginner-level belly dance class to shake the midweek stress, Lunchtime Shimmy will get your heart pumping and your smile glowing. Class are ongoing. Start any time!
- Belly Dance Drillz & Zillz Drop into this class every Sunday at 5:00 PM! This class will help you to perfect your technique and zill skills through concentrated drills and combos. Open to students with at least one past session of belly dance classes. This NEW class starts June 12. Start any time!
LOCATION: All classes take place at the beautiful and sunny Bright Star World Dance, 108 High Street, Floor 3, Portland, ME, above the Little Tap House restaurant.
- Sundays 9:30 AM
- Tuesdays 5:30 PM
Gain flexibility, balance, strength, and grace in this welcoming class for ages 14-104.
Ballet classes are ongoing. Class cards or drop-ins available. Start any time!
Ballet Basics for Adults is open to everyone, ages 14+. Total beginners are welcome!
Don't be bullied by the beat. Learn to navigate popular belly dance rhythms and movements without feeling overwhelmed.
For a limited time, get Rhythm & Pause as an exclusive 2-disc set--an instructional DVD and a unique rhythms CD by Jonatan Derbaq.
Learn to slow down and be in the moment while dancing with these unique DVDs.
NEW DVD! "A Dancer's Hands & Arms" now available! $22
Exciting, elegant party entertainment!
Book Rosa for your party and surprise your guests with enchanting family entertainment.
Based in Portland, ME, Rosa is available for birthday parties, weddings, bachelorette parties and baby showers in Southern Maine.
New to belly dance? Rosa will help you tailor the perfect show for your special event. She can also recommend henna artists and live musicians.